If you change your mind about an item we offer a very simple, no quibble returns policy. Please check the guidelines below according to your location (UK, Spain, Rest of World).
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the returns process. Please include your order number in your email.
Please post your returns to our distribution office at the address below:
c/o Green Snow Ltd
Mortimer’s Industrial Estate
Please include your order number and a request for refund or return inside the package.
Please contact email@example.com with your order number and details of your return or exchange request. We will then arrange for a pickup of your items using Envialia.
Rest of World Customers
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details of your return or exchange request. We will then provide further details of how to get your items back to us.
We will only accept purchases made directly from chpt3.com. If your item has been purchased from a 3rd party retailer, please contact them to arrange your return.
- Item(s) must be returned to us within 30 days of us receiving your request to return.
- Please leave a note with your order number and reason for return/exchange inside the package you send us. This helps our customer service experience moving forwards.
- Item(s) must be returned to us in perfect, re-sellable condition with packaging/swing tags present and intact. Items which have been damaged, marked, washed, have any odour or are in any other condition that we deem renders the item unsaleable will not be accepted for return.
- You are responsible for the item(s) reaching us, please make sure you take adequate steps to ensure the security of the item(s) during return transit as we cannot be held responsible for exchange or refund if reasonable steps are not taken.
- The item(s) must be in its original condition and will be inspected once we have received them. The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.
- For UK customers, we recommend using Royal Mail or My Hermes for return shipping. Please note, we urge you to take out the appropriate insurance for the value of returned goods. CHPT3 is not responsible for items being lost when returned. Free returns postage is only available if an item is faulty. For Rest of World customers, we recommend using any local trackable postal services.
When you return an item you have two options:
- Refund to original payment method. Please be aware this can take up to 5 days depending on your bank.
- Exchange: We will only exchange the same item originally bought for an alternative size. We can only exchange an item if it’s in stock at the point of process return.
On rare occasions, manufacturing faults can occur. If you think your product has suffered a manufacturing fault or defect, please contact us at email@example.com. We will review your message and, where a genuine manufacturing fault can be established, will respond with further instructions on how to return your item.
United Kingdom Customers
Where possible we will send you a free-post returns label to send the affected item(s) back. You must attach this label to the outside of your package and take your item(s) to your local post office for a free return to us. You must request a proof of postage receipt and retain this until you receive an email confirmation of your return reaching us.
Should you choose to use another method to return your item(s) other than our free post return label, your postage costs will not be refunded.
We will give you instructions on how to return your item(s) to us. We may ask for further photos of the fault in order to authorise the return.
Any return postage must be approved by us via email. Should you choose to post any item(s) back prior to our approval, your postage costs will not be refunded.
If you change your mind once you have placed an order and have not yet received your goods you may be able to cancel your order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number.
All international customers are responsible for the costs of sending items back to us and a free returns label will not be included in your order. Please note, it is important that you label the parcel as a 'return to original sender' as this will ensure there are no customs duties to pay, if this is not marked properly the parcel will be returned to you. We do not offer exchanges on international orders, If you wish to change an item, you will have to return the item(s) back to us for a refund and place a new order.