The 1.72 Body Warmer is designed to be carried with you at all times - consider it as vital as a spare tube and a pump.
"To tell you the truth I really like it’s versatility as I wear it on my bike but also off the bike - it's a garment you can easily pair up with jeans. And well... a high collar always rocks!"
- Rafael de Medina Abascal, Duke of Feria
The Body Warmer does what it says in the name while feeling nearly weightless due to the materials used: the front is 90g/m2 eVent windproof breathable fabric; while the back is highly water-repellent stretch woven fabric, the same material used to make the magic swimsuits that smashed world records (in other words, water will be rolling off your back like the proverbial duck’s).
The combination of these two materials means protection and warmth on the front and enough breathability on the back to let the sweat out while being nearly waterproof throughout. The Body Warmer has an 8cm collar, as my experience has shown that a high neck simply makes you feel more protected and warmer. There are two pockets on the back, as sometimes you're forced to wear it for longer than anticipated and it's good to have access to supplies if needed, although because of the minimal construction you'll want to keep heavier stuff in the inside jersey pockets. The zip is a very fine and lightweight model, once again chosen in order to reduce the overall volume of the Body Warmer when it is folded up.
Like the 1.21 Jersey with its understated look, it is designed to last longer than fashions. The Body Warmer will become an essential part of your cycling life for years to come. Make the middle back pocket of your jersey its home.
• Updated windproof exclusive 90g/m2 eVent waterproof fabric front keeps the wind and cold off you while maintaining exceptional breathability
• Back constructed with highly water-repellant stretch woven fabric with plenty of stretch to maintain a close-to-body comfort fit
• Folds up small so it’s easy to stash in pocket
• Embossed / // /// logo on chest
• Two large rear pockets for easy access without having to remove layers
• Satin finish zipper with CHPT3 zipper pull
• Black reflective piping at lower back
CHPT3 bespoke clothing uses a tailoring system for its sizes. We use the physical chest or waist size as the garment size - If you have a 40" chest you need a 40" Jersey - Please note while the CHPT3 range is not designed for racing it is still a close fitting athletic design suitable for active cyclists.