The 1.71 Body Warmer is designed to be carried with you at all times - consider it as vital as a spare tube and a pump.
The 1.71 Body Warmer does what it says in the name while feeling nearly weightless due to the materials used: the front is 70g/m2 eVent windproof breathable fabric; while the back is highly water-repellent woven fabric, the same material used to make the magic swimsuits that smashed world records (in other words, water will be rolling off your back like the proverbial duck’s).
The combination of these two materials means protection and warmth on the front and enough breathability on the back to let the sweat out while being nearly waterproof throughout. The 1.71 Body Warmer has an 8cm collar, as experience has shown that a higher next leads to better protection from unwanted blusters. There are two pockets on the back, as sometimes you're forced to wear it for longer than anticipated and it's good to have access to supplies if needed. The zip is a very fine, lightweight model, chosen to reduce the overall volume of the Body Warmer when it is folded up.
• Windproof, waterproof 70g/m2 eVent fabric front keeps the wind off your body while maintaining great breathability
• Back constructed with 50g stretch woven fabric for breathability while maintaining a close-to-body comfort fit
• Folds up small so it’s easy to stash in a pocket
• Embossed / // /// logo on chest
• Two large rear pockets for easy access without having to remove layers
• Satin finish zipper with CHPT3 zipper pull
• Black reflective piping at lower back