OFF BIKE Podcast: Hélène Guillaume
Hélène is the Founder and CEO of WILD AI - an AI-powered App designed specifically for women and their physiology. Her accomplished background in business and science combined with her love for sport put her in a unique position to change an industry that is, like many others, male biased.
Although women make up nearly half of the population, a recent paper on "Sex Bias in Neuroscience and Biomedical Research" shows that 80% of the animals used in research are male. "These findings cannot be applied to women who are impacted daily by the 500 menstrual cycles they'll experience over 40 years. More so, a 22 year old taking the pill has different nutritional needs, physiology and digestion than a 47 year old perimenopausal woman."
- LISTEN ON APPLE PODCASTS HERE
- Go check out WILD AI here.
- Also, you'll find some amazing opportunities to support WILD AI here.
- Twitter: @Helene_wild_ai
- Instagram: @helene_wild_ai
- Hélène talking about boosting the immune system: WILD AI x ROAD x FITTER